Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Hello, interwebs!


First post on this new blog! It's been a while since I've been on Blogger. I've been quite the Tumblr addict for a while now. But I've decided I need to get into a ~~professional~~ blog. (Notice my use of tildes. So professional.) So, as an overview, here's what I hope to accomplish on this blog:
  • photography
  • crafts
  • baking? (aka edible crafts)
  • clean and organized documentation of my college experience and delving into the professional world
  • reviews of music and movies and TV?
I don't really know at the moment. My ultimate goal is to be one of those cool ~everything blogs. I also want this to be a sort of document of my progression into photography and my progress. Maybe I'm setting myself up for failure, but whatever. I've had a hard time keeping up with blogs in the past, but hopefully I've learned something from Tumblr.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Designed by The Single Momoirs