Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Vintage Camera!

This beauty of a camera is now in my possession! This Minolta Maxxium 3000i was my dads in his college years When I first got into photography a couple of years ago, he said I could have it, but he could never find it. Well, we found it, and I now have it! After doing some research, I found that this model was first manufactured in 1988. I found some reviews and photos taken with it online, and it's apparently a really good camera! I can't use it until I get another battery. Of course it has some kind of special thing that's $12. But whatever, I'm excited! I need to learn how to use a film camera too. Oops. I also found my mom's old film point and shoot, so I think I'm going to try and learn on that one. Summer project!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Designed by The Single Momoirs