Friday, May 25, 2012

Memorial Day Sales!

I am such a cheap-o. Friends are constantly telling me that I'm going to be a great mom because of all the deals and bargains I find. This morning I woke up to at least 5 emails from different stores letting me know about all the Memorial Day sales ('Merica!). American Eagle in particular is having free shipping and 40% off everything. I knew immediately I had to take advantage of this. There is this pair of shorts that I've had my eye on since they were first put on the website. Originally, they were $37. With shipping and tax, the total would have come to around $45. I really wanted these shorts, but being the broke college kid that I am, I've learned to be very frugal with my money (or lack thereof). So I didn't get them. A month later, I check the website again, and these shorts are on clearance. Now they're $30, but once again shipping and taxes would make them around what they originally were.

But, today I took advantage of the $19 off (40% off of $30 is $12, plus the $7 standard shipping fee) and purchased these beautiful shorts for $19 and some cents! This is the first time I've bought something for myself besides gas and food in quite a while, so I don't feel so bad about it hehe!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Designed by The Single Momoirs