Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Lauren

The campus at UTK is so beautiful, and the fall colors only enhanced it. I desperately tweeted that I wanted to shoot someone and dear Lauren took me up on that offer. I titled this set her "officially unofficial senior pictures."

It was quite sunny so I had a little trouble with the harsh shadows, which made editing a little trickier, too.



Candid shots are always my favorite.

This reminds me of a classic 50s/60s glamour shot.

She was such a trooper when I asked if she would climb up in this tree.

She was actually laughing at me in my army crawling position I had to get in to get this angle.

Love the flare from the sun.

Also, we found a hawk (????) carrying around a dead squirrel. Naturally I took a picture.

Things learned from this shoot: only bring your tripod if you're sure you'll use it and I need one of those reflecty things that you hold up to reflect soft light to reduce shadows. Also, I need PhotoShop.

The rest of her pictures can be found here.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Designed by The Single Momoirs