Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Norris Dam

Monday, mom and I took a little drive around Norris and took a trip to the dam. Obviously I brought along my camera. On the drive there and back, I also scored some awesome places to shoot. The Clinch River side of the dam has all these cute orchards and overgrown fields that would be absolutely beautiful in the morning or afternoon. Driving next to the Clinch, I also spied these little waterfalls/streams falling through teeny cracks in the rock. It excites me way more than it should, I think!

Quite ominous, isn't it. 

There were lots of geese hanging around the dam!

I don't know what it was with my camera that day, but none of the pictures from this day turned out as clearly as I was anticipating. I'm going to blame it on the fact that my batteries were low.

Not sure what this is but idk it's cool right?

In other news, I went to the good ol' Wal-Mart and got some film and a battery for the old SLR camera! The battery was ridiculous at $10! It's apparently supposed to last for 55 rolls of film though. Anyways, I went outside and played with it, and it was so fun! The mechanics were so loud and you could hear the shutter and the focus was amazing. I'm super excited to actually shoot someone with it!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Designed by The Single Momoirs